Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
- Select Product.
- Select you options: Quantity, Size, Features etc.
- Upload your Print Ready Files or Request a design.
- Place your Order Before 10:30 am EST or EDT.
- Our team review the Print Ready Files.
- An Approval E-mail with a Preview Image of the file is sent to the customer.
- Customer Approves or Rejects the e-mail.
- After Approval the Production Process begins.
(After the customer’s approval there is no chance to change or cancel any order. No refund will be given.)
- Our prepress department checks all submitted artwork files before printing, but You are still 100% responsible for the accuracy of your print-ready artwork files, and we encourage you to proofread all files carefully before submitting to www.paperboxideas.com.
- www.paperboxideas.com is not responsible for any issues as to orientation or alignment of the pages of your submitted documents, graphics (misspelling, punctuation, fonts, cuts, folds, marks, etc.), nor for any distortions, pixelations or color shifts.
- All artwork must be provided as specified in our File Preparation guidelines (CMYK color mode, minimum of 300 dpi resolution, bleeds, orientation, etc.).
- You have full legal liability for the content of your artwork files (also see below, Indemnification).
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason. It is your responsibility to maintain a copy of your original files.
- While we safeguard your files we do not take any responsibility for loss or damage of your files.
(Every order has to be Placed, Print-Ready files submitted and Approved before 10:30 am EST or EDT.)
- Production Begins around 20 minutes after your Approval is done Before 10:30 am EST or EDT.
- Production Time (depending on product selected) takes about 2-7 business days for completion.
- Production Days do not include Shipping Days.
- If you have submitted your Print-Ready files and Approved the proof After 10:30 a.m. EST or EDT, Turnaround Time begins on The Next Business Day.
- If we are unable to print your files because they do not conform to our file requirements, your order status will be put on hold.
- Because of inherent limitations with the printing process, as well as neighboring image ink requirements, The accuracy of color reproduction is not guaranteed.
- By placing an order with www.paperboxideas.com you agree to this limitation.
- We will try our best to match the gradient density of each color, but we accept no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece.
- Under no circumstances will a reprint be honored for color variations that have occurred during the printing process.
- Paperboxideas.com will normally deliver the exact quantity of goods.
- The generally accepted variance is plus or minus 10%.
- In the event of a significant under run, we may bill for the actual quantity delivered.
- Most orders are processed and setup with multiple orders at once on a plate within 20 minutes of you placing the order.
- A request to cancel should be done by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Canceled orders require compensation for incurred costs and related obligations at the time of cancellation.
- Canceling your order before we have reviewed your files does not incur additional fees.
- Once we have plated your file no refunds will be given for orders canceled after the printing process has started.
- Once the checkout process has been completed, one of our amazing designers will contact you to discuss your new design.
- Design fees are based on projected time set aside for each design.
- Fees are billed at $75 per hour. Phone calls and design consultations will be counted towards design time.
- Customers are allowed a total of 15 minutes of meeting time before the time is counted as a revision round.
- After the three rounds of revisions are met, a fee of $35 will be charged.
- This additional fee will cover two additional revision rounds.
- By purchasing this design fee, you will be presented with the initial design and will then have three rounds of revisions.
- Please put all revisions into one email. Each email containing revisions will count as one round.
- Please note, we are human. We all make mistakes sometimes. Therefore, it is your responsibility to provide correct information and then to double check that it has all been transcribed correctly.
- Paper Box Ideas is not responsible for missed typos. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make sure all information is correct. By approving your proof, you acknowledge that you have read through each file carefully.
- No artwork will ever go to print without your final approval. Please see our Design Page for more details.
- If after the initially design process and subsequent revisions included in the design service pricing you are not satisfied with your design, we will provide a full refund of the design fee, or offer you the option to work with another member of our design team at no additional charge.
- Certain restrictions apply. Please contact us for additional information about our design guarantee.
- Design fees include initial design and up to three rounds of revisions. After 3 rounds of revisions, additional design time is charged at $75 per hour, billed in half-hour increments. Design fees also include typesetting for as many employees as needed.
- Client will work directly with a Paper Box Ideas, in-house designer. Phone calls are by appointment only. Please email all text and revisions to help cut down on typos and ensure that designers have a clear reference.
- Client may receive all original, editable artwork files, upon request. Additionally, we store all artwork in our archives for easy future modifications. All artwork is 100% original, and designs are never resold.
- Our design team would love to help recreate previously printed artwork and make edits to current files.
- The design fee starts at $35 and is based on the time needed for revisions.
- Contact our design team for a custom quote.
Paper Box Ideas designers are highly skilled in branding and logo design. Cost is $299 for initial design and 3 revisions. Final design provided in multiple file types for customer use. Additional changes billed hourly.
If you’re interested in custom logo design for your company, your designer will need the following information to get started:
• Name of Business:
• Any special meaning behind the name?
• What do you make, sell, provide?
• Is there any sort of imagery you are looking to see?
• Any certain colors you’d like to use?
• What types of fonts do you like? Traditional, script, handwritten, modern?
• Any other information you’d like us to know?
Feel free to include sketches, photos of other logos, Pinterest boards, or any other visual cues to help your designer understand what you’re looking for.
Not sure what you’re looking for? Our designers are happy to come up with their own ideas to get you on the right track.
- Money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with your design, work with another member of our design team at no additional charge or receive a full refund.
- All shipping is currently done via UPS Ground.
- Paperboxideas.com is not liable for damages which occur in shipping.
- Paperboxideas.com assumes no responsibility for delays caused by shipping carriers, weather or any damages resulting from the failure to receive a job on time.
- Our responsibility is limited to preparing your printing order and delivering it to UPS for shipping.
- Your order may arrive late due to unforeseen delays in delivery service, the breakdown of equipment, illness, etc.
- Shipping Time is based on the number of Business Days in transit and does not include Weekends, Holidays or the day the package is picked up by UPS.
- For Instance, if your order is Placed, the Print-Ready Files submitted and Approved by Monday morning Before 10:30 am EST or EDT and the Production Time is 2-4 Business Days from our South Florida Facility, your order is going to be delivered on Friday afternoon.